New install -> Laptop, dual boot with Win7, config with LVM+LUKS fails if the encryption layer is on top of LVM layer

I am trying to install Debian Squeeze 32bit on a laptop with 750Gb Advanced Format WD drive.

the partition scheme I have in my mind is like this:

sda1 100GB  Win7
sda2 500GB  LVM (also the PV and the VG)
-LV 500MB /boot
-LV 15GB /root (encrypted)
-LV  50GB /home (encrypted)
-LV  4GB swap partition (encrypted)
- leave the rest unassigned for the time being
sda3 150GB  NTFS ( whatever is left)

I realize that Debian default install encrypts the whole PV not the individual LVs, I tried couple of times to setup LUKS encryption on top of the LVM as mentioned above but failed miserably, it always fails at the stage where it is trying to install software. By the way I am using debian-6.0.2.1-i386-DVD-1.iso

I would like to know couple of things:

1. Is the setup valid, is it possible to have all the partitions in the LVM with some of them in encrypted containers (/, /home, swap). I know that this is possible without encryption.
2. if this setup is possible, I would like to know if there is a way to decrypt all the encrypted LVs with one pass phrase.

--
Kind regards,
Yudi