Re: How do I check the package I just installed

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 22:17:13 -0400, lina <lina.lastname@gmail.com> wrote:

When I installed the okular, once I reboot, the screen became nearly
blank with some jumped half a line at
the top of the screen.

Here is the /var/log/dpkg.log,
Thanks for your suggestion, is it safe for me to remove them all.
[snip, see previous email]

What desktop are you using? IIRC, okular is a KDE app, which is why all of the kde packages would've been installed if you're using gnome. If that's the case, then the following should be helpful
apt-get purge okular
apt-get autoremove
The autoremove will remove any unused kde dependencies that were installed and are no longer needed, and that were not removed when okular was removed.

--
Michael Checca
echo "complaints" > /dev/null