Re: How do I check the package I just installed

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 21:52:48 -0400, lina <lina.lastname@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

How do I check the package I just installed one hour ago?
If you look at the file /var/log/dpkg.log, it will show you the date, time, and info about what was installed, uninstalled, etc.

is it risk to removal them?
Depends on the package. If it's just a regular application, it should be fine.

when I installed one package, following 89 package were installed,
I did not pay much attention, but later after reboot something gets
abnormal, not as usual.

Thanks,

Also, could you explain a little more what is abnormal and what packages you installed?

--
Michael Checca
echo "complaints" > /dev/null