Re: capslock/numlock keys behavior sometimes reversed

On 07/13/11 01:52, Nicolas Bercher wrote:
On 12/07/2011 23:01, lee wrote:
What exactly means "reversed"?
Sometimes the num/caps lock led is on, but the actual underneath
function if off, and vice versa.

I have had this happen to me, as well. Even more odd... We have three people logged in to separate logins and X sessions most of the time. Usually, the reversed Caps Lock led is only on ONE of these X sessions. The other two will properly match the LEDs. The only way that I have found to get the LEDs to be correct for all three logins is to power down and reboot. It's not a catastrophe, but it is annoying.

Marc