Re: Playing .ra files in Firefox

On 07/12/11 11:23, Camaleón wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 22:15:57 -0700, Marc Shapiro wrote:

I used to be able to play .ra files, but not any more.

(...)

Is there any way to get RealPlayer to work?  Or is there any other way
to play RealAudio files?

My Firefox asks me what to do when it finds a "*.ra" file. I select "open
with default audio player" which is set to Totem and Totem plays the file
fine.

The problem can be with embedded "*.ra" files (those that load the player
insise the web page) but I have no sample to test right now... can you
point me to any?

Totem plays the files just fine.  Thanks a lot!

Marc