Re: Playing .ra files in Firefox

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 22:15:57 -0700, Marc Shapiro wrote:

> I used to be able to play .ra files, but not any more.

(...)

> Is there any way to get RealPlayer to work?  Or is there any other way
> to play RealAudio files?

My Firefox asks me what to do when it finds a "*.ra" file. I select "open
with default audio player" which is set to Totem and Totem plays the file
fine.

The problem can be with embedded "*.ra" files (those that load the player
insise the web page) but I have no sample to test right now... can you
point me to any?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón