need help with Iceweasel.

I found on wiki.debian.org reference to Debian Mozilla Team and
installed Iceweasel 5.0 from them.

I used it until started getting "package not found" errors. On their web
site I found, all packages offered until recently gone. Some packages for
lower versions still offered. However neither of them are actually
available if you run apt-get. No announces/explanations.

I've removed their package and downgraded to stable Iceweasel 3.5.16,
which unfortunately does not support 2 Firefox Add-ons of vital
importance for me.

I'd love to use Iceweasel but badly need version 4 or higher. Is there
any reliable solution for this?

Another question... Is Debian Mozilla Team officially associated with
Debian.org?

I would be surprised if the answer is "yes".  The sense of responsibility
of whoever is behind of this name is just way below the zero.