Re: Game for toddlers

On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 10:33:16 -0500, Preston Boyington wrote:

> there is also a Debian-Jr list and packages that might be helpful.

I deliberately chose this thread to respond, emphasizing that I enjoy
reading every one of your stories.

Thank you all very much. It's so mind-opening with everyone's first hand
experiences. E.g., how gedit can be a playful toy to toddlers! and I
agree to, I use gedit to let my kid type too, and she "types" not too
much different than me, if you just listen, not see -- the speed, pause,
etc, almost identical to mine. Amazing!

Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)