Re: printing image full page

Hi,

You can try with the convert command (from ImageMagick package) I used
this long time ago for scripting some faxes.

ImageMagick is a software suite to create, edit, and compose bitmap
 images. It can read, convert and write images in a variety of formats
 (over 100) including DPX, EXR, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PDF, PhotoCD, PNG,
 Postscript, SVG, and TIFF. Use ImageMagick to translate, flip, mirror,
 rotate, scale, shear and transform images, adjust image colors, apply
 various special effects, or draw text, lines, polygons, ellipses and
 Bézier curves. All manipulations can be achieved through shell commands as
 well as through an X11 graphical interface (display).

Enjoy it!

Best Regards

--
Mi nueva dirección es: - My new email address is: - Mon nouveau email est:
juan@elsotanillo.net