Re: Enough, enough

On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 18:52:41 +0000, T o n g wrote:

> On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 09:33:30 -0700, Robert Holtzman wrote:
>
>>> That's ... UNBELIEVABLE!  You are a woman? I thought you were a young
>>> MAN geek, full of energy
>>> and helpful !  You are so active in this list!   Thank you your help !
>>
>> And I thought chauvinism was dead. . .
>
> Ok everyone,
>
> Let's not derail too far. Still remember OP question? it was "Squeeze:
> How to hide certain partitions in Nautilus".
>
> Sorry Camaleón to have dragged you into this mess. My intention was good
> -- showing that how woman can also do admiringly well.

(...)

Don't worry.

I've been in mailing lists time enough to know how to deal with all kind
of people, their reactions and also had to learn to read between lines...
And while reading your comments -not just "yours" but all of you- I've
been ROFL (+1 to briand for compare me with a Turing machine, that was
funny X-) ).

What still amazes me is that people is surprised to see women
participating in these mailing lists (in particular) and in FLOSS (in
general).

Greetings,

--
Camaleón