Enough, enough

On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 09:33:30 -0700, Robert Holtzman wrote:

>> That's ... UNBELIEVABLE!  You are a woman? I thought you were a young
>> MAN geek, full of energy
>> and helpful !  You are so active in this list!   Thank you your help !
>
> And I thought chauvinism was dead. . .

Ok everyone,

Let's not derail too far. Still remember OP question? it was "Squeeze:
How to hide certain partitions in Nautilus".

Sorry Camaleón to have dragged you into this mess. My intention was good
-- showing that how woman can also do admiringly well.

And I believe wolf python london meant the same as well, and so does
Nicolas Bercher and briand.

Also I believe that everyone who had received help from Camaleón will
feel the same, especially when they realized Camaleón is actually a woman.

So, let's not derail too far, and let's not respond to those who does.

Thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/