Re: OT: Camaleón

On 07/03/2011 07:46 AM, Camaleón wrote:
On Sun, 03 Jul 2011 03:26:52 +0000, T o n g wrote:

On Sat, 02 Jul 2011 12:36:14 +1000, Scott Ferguson wrote:

you're best sticking with Camaleón if possible - she does run Gnome and
. . .
I don't know western names well and I had always thought that Camaleón
is a man, although being "overly" polite (than ordinary man).
:-)

"Camaleón" is a sort of nickname I chose long time ago because of the
openSUSE mascot (Geeko). It translates as "Chameleon" in English.

Actually gecko and chameleon are different varieties of lizards. Both words are used in English and don't translate to each other.

Have fun,

Paul Scott