Headless Install Debian Squeeze

	It used to be that one got the installation program to
run through a serial port by a command like

linux console=ttySx,9600n8p

	I downloaded the new Debian 6 iso image from Debian.org
and am trying to install it over a serial console which is one
of the things that computer users who are blind can do
if you already have one or more computers that talk.

	It appears that the procedure to start the serial
console has changed.

	Can I boot the CDROM in serial console mode as before?

	I do have a local keyboard connected to the target
system and the installation process usually goes easily enough
once one gets the serial communications going.

	Thank you.