Re: posting

> email message attachment

Hi Tom,

you need a header message-ID for mailing list replies?
Pardon, but IMO this is strange.

I guess I've solved the reply issue. When I group reply without marking
the text that should be quoted, so without making quotation
comfortable ;), everything seems to be formatted correctly, but sorry,
re-editing the header would be too much effort.

> > As you can see from the quoted section at the top of this message there
> > is no problem to remove the excess spacing, and re-wrap the lines, while
> > replying.

While it would be easier to fix the 'bug' of the mailing list digest.
But ok, users should fit their workflow to a 'bug'.

I take this issue seriously and try my best to fix the issue, but sorry
everybody, I won't waste time by reading more replies regarding to
posting. I STOP READING AND REPLYING TO THIS THREAD [...]

I'll write again to the mailing list in reply to a request, if I can
help somebody. Or I'll write if I need help myself. Hopefully this is
ok :).

Pardon that I really don't have the time to read the other replies.

Regards,

Ralf

[...] HERE