Re: Unread bug reports ?

On 25/06/11 21:09, Camaleón wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 20:39:44 +1000, Scott Ferguson wrote:
>
>> On 25/06/11 19:43, Camaleón wrote:

<snipped>

> When you are frustrated, it's normal to use such terms. Nothing illegal
> per se, at least not in my country. I've read worst things in another
> mailing lists...

That you managed to ignore the key points is in order to start a
pointless flame war - is frustrating.

> Yo can change that "bull****" with "crap" if you find it's a more
> "politically correct" term for your soft mind >:-)

Your point??
Do you not understand what is meant by *"it's not prudishness, it's a
legal issue"*??
Does you method of reading these post chop off my signature??

I did not create the forum posting rules. Try reading them - they
haven't changed recently.

Perhaps you missed the bit in the post you are quoting where I said:-

[quote]
See:-
http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/#codeofconduct
[/quote]

See the third last rule?

<snipped>

> Greetings,

In the interests of maintaining a civil, and constructive list - feel
free to email me off-list and express your real problem.

Cheers

--
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" *bullsh#t*. We're a
virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.