Installing some packages needs not original DVD

Hello,
I am using Debian 6 x86_64 on netbook (Acer AOD255 - Intel Atom N450 1.66 GHz with HT & 2GB RAM). In Software Center there are some packages that needs DVD to install. When I was trying to install Chromium there is alert like that (I'm translating from polish): "CD/DVD 'Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.0 _Squeze_ - Official i386  DVD Binary-1 20110205-17:27 is required". There is also information, that I have to mount it to /media/cdrom to install.
For first I don't have DVD in my netbook, but i can plug in my DVD via SATA bridge on USB (in the same way I installed Debian). But I have only x86_64 media and system doesn't let me to continue with wrong
architecture.
I know that I could download & compile it from sources but it's stupid that I need DVD to install some packages if I have Internet! There are some packages like Chromium which I can't install using Internet connection. It's main idea for installing some packages only form DVD, but system says that I should use DVD with other
architecture.

D.S.