Screensaver/power management that is able to recognise videos

Hi :)

is there a screensaver and/or power management able to recognise videos?
A screensaver and power management is useful for me, since I use a CRT
monitor. 'Burn in' and high load are issues for CRT monitors OTOH they
are needed for some kind of artwork. Unfortunately screensavers and
power management tend to ignore usage, if a user is watching a video.

Regards,

Ralf

PS: Please carbon copy to my email address, since I need to receive
digest only and if I reply to a digest, some people are not comfortable
with the replies source code. I respect that some people wish to have
detailed source codes of emails, that isn't changed regarding to the
message-ID, hopefully they respect that I can't receive 800 mails a day,
so I really need to receive digest from several mailing lists,
especially for a mailing list as Debian's, publishing email addresses by
an open archive and doesn't filter HTML spam.