AW: posting

I subscribe to the digest and my client lists each entry as a separate mail as an attachment,
so obviously it is possible to do that.

I can then chose which which topics are of interest and read only that entry as a single mail item.

In this instance, I replied to Lee's mail and considering to the topic I would be interested
in knowing whether my response breaks the threading ...

John

----

Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my hard disk?