Re: Debian wheezy:machine auto booted after poweroff

2011/6/23 yuanwei xu <xuyuanwei@gmail.com>:
> 2011/6/23 Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>:

>>> At least, it had not auto booted in one night after "#init 1" and
>>> "#poweroff".
>>
>> Good.

>>> In /etc/rc2.d, $ls | grep acpi, there are files:
>>>
>>>         S18acpi-fakekey
>>>         S19acpid
>>>         S19acpi-support
>>> In /etc/rc1.d,$ls | grep acpi, there is file:
>>>         K01acpi-support
> Oh, the "acpid" service also started in runlevel 1, it existed in the
> process list,I thought it shouldn't started because there is no
> Sxxacpid file.

Sorry, I am a little confused. I run "#init 1" under gnome-terminal,
then the system quit gnome to console, the screen shows:
    INIT:  Goging single user
    INIT: Sending processes the TERM signal
    Give root password for maintenance
    (or type Control-D to continue):
I press Control-D, then some Stopping and some Starting(include
acpi_fakekey daemon and ACPI service).
Then I login as root,run #runlevel, it outputs "N 2". here why is not
runlevel 1?

So where i said i found the acpid process in runlevel 1, it in fact
was in runlevel 2.

I edit the /etc/inittab to change default runlevel to be 1,and reboot,
run #ps -e | grep acpi, there were:
    kacpid
    kacpi_notify
    kacpi_hotplug
but no acpid and acpi_fakekeyd

>> Hum... so at init 1 there is no "acpid" service running on background.
>> This can be relevant for your issue when powering off the machine... How
>> about stopping "acpid" service on a normal session and then try to
>> shutdown the machine? Just to test with other variant...

I will try it.Thanks.