Can I have repeated login failures at the console cause a shutdown?

Does anyone know whether there is a PAM module or equivalent which
can be used to make a system shutdown if there are repeated login
failures at the console, sort of like pam_tally2 or denyhosts, but
with configurable behaviour?

My idea is: if I've left my laptop logged on with the screen locked,
and it is stolen at that point, I'd like a sequence of failed login
attempts in a row to cause the system to shut down, thereby locking my
crypto disks.

(I know this is not a perfect security approach, but it just makes it
somewhat more difficult for a knowledgeable thief to do anything
useful with my data.)

   Julian