Re: After fresh install to stable now KMail crashes

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 16:12:14 +0100, AG wrote:

> Taking prior advice on avoiding the apparently high degree of volatility
> in the current testing, at least as far as my experience has been so
> far,

The opposite applies for me. Testing has been very stable, despite its
name.

I've only reported two small bugs for two applications (quadrapassel and
gnibbles, a couple of gnome games) that seems to be solved for now and
currently I'm only seeing one glicth with gnome-keyring. But nothing more.

I'm running GNOME.

> I reinstalled to stable (squeeze), and now after having configured
> everything, so KMail starts to crash.
>
> I can open it just fine and it runs for a bit and then once it has been
> minised to the system tray it crashes.
>
> This is the debug report:

(...)

KDE SC (at least starting from 4.6) will be highly dependant on akonadi
and nepomuk so I would first ensure both services are properly configured
and running, just in case...

Greetings,

--
Camaleón