[solved] How to get rid of the 'Wastebasket' and other icons on the GNOME2 desktop? Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2011 #1179

Hi Patrick :)

$ ls ~/Desktop -hAl
total 0

It's some kind of GNOME setting.

Regards,

Ralf

Thanx Camaleón :)

solved. I missed this several times after launching the editor.
Must be, because when watching NixiePixel tutorials videos I get of the
point. Is this a better excuse, even if it's a little bit sexist for a
dino like me?

Regards,

Ralf

PS: Camale´on :(, I need to switch the keyboard setting, needed to copy
and paste your nickname. Issues regarding to your nickname seems to be
predestinated ;).