Re: How select the access point manually in a wireless network?

> Channel 2 is 00:22:0C:94:CD:10.

Correct Brian, I tryed with the channel 2. And I tried to change the AP in both directions.

> Perhaps the software which manages the wireless connection is a factor.
> What do you use?

I use the NetworkManager to admin the conections.
I can't see any log about the setting of the AP manually in the syslog. I attached the syslog of NetworkManager start.

now I stoped this deamon and I'm trying to connect to the wireless network manually.