Re: Desktop performance problem

Can you make some test with hdparm in both disks (to see disk performance)?

I think the problem can be located in the I/O disk part as it happens
when copying data (or rsnapshot is running) from two differents disks

Another test you can do is copyin data using ionice (with differents

Best regards

--
Mi nueva dirección es: - My new email address is: - Mon nouveau email est:
juan@elsotanillo.net