Re: Desktop performance problem

Hi,

Are you using  Nepomuk, beagled or another similar daemon? those
"guys" can affect your system desktop performance.
As GlenB says kernel and desktop version are a very useful information too

Best Regards

Juan
--
Mi nueva dirección es: - My new email address is: - Mon nouveau email est:
juan@elsotanillo.net