Re: Wrestling with Dell Precision laptop. You too? Discuss tips & experience

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 04:46:23PM +0200, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 1:00 PM, Paul Johnson <pauljohn32@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Recognize ALPS Touchpad on Dell E6510 in Ubuntu"
> https://confluence.nau.edu/confluence/display/~cmg238@nau.edu/Recognize+ALPS+Touchpad+on+Dell+E6510+in+Ubuntu
>
> This does not enable scroll for me, but it does protect the touchpad
> from mouse harassment.

Thanks for the link.  I will follow it up.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

     "Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know
      not what they do..."         Luke 23:34