Re: Convert * to rmvb

On 14/06/11 06:20, Antonio Cruz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need convert any video format to rmvb. I has been searched but every
> post and article it's about convert rmvb to avi. Anyone can help me?
>
> Regards,
>
> acx2

VLC
The exact steps will vary according to the .rmvb
Asking how to convert "any video format" into a closed format on this
list isn't likely to get a whole lot of experienced answers. We tend to
convert the other way eg. Closed => Open.

You'll probably get a more specific answer if you post to the vlc forums
giving the specs of the particular .rmvb files you wish to convert.
http://forum.videolan.org/

Cheers

--
We all pay for life with death, so everything in between should be free.
 ~ Bill Hicks