Re: Huawei e122 - how to make symlink to usb modem?

On Sun, 12 Jun 2011 18:19:47 +0200, Kamil Jońca wrote:

> Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Okay... then according to this doc:
>>
>> http://reactivated.net/writing_udev_rules.html#udevinfo
>>
>> You can't mix attributes from different parent devices, so
>>
>> SUBSYSTEM=="tty"

> Erm.
> legal to combine the attributes from the device in question and a single
> parent device
> SUBSYSTEM=="tty" is from "device in question" Am I wrong?

(...)

Hum... yes, I didn't realize that "tty" was the top device and the other
two were on the same node, so your original rule should be right.

And I just have read that you've already sorted it out in another post,
good :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón