Re: k3b can't burn audio CD, got a few coasters today
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: k3b can't burn audio CD, got a few coasters today
- From: "H.S." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 19:43:54 -0400
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
If it matters, when I insert a blank disc in to the drive, gnomebaker
starts automatically even if I am KDE. I close it promptly and continue
with using k3b. However, the same thing happened when I was able to burn
some cds successfully in the recent few days.
Also, I have returned audio CD burning after several months. I never had
this kind of a problem before. My Debian Testing machine is fully updated.
Please reply to this list only. I read this list on its corresponding
newsgroup on gmane.org. Replies sent to my email address are just
filtered to a folder in my mailbox and get periodically deleted without
ever having been read.