Re: [OT] Mice (was: PS/2 mouse vs USB mouse)

On Tue, 2011-06-07 at 18:40 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> For intensive usage, heck... leave me with my Cherry corded keyboard with
> a weight of ~1,8 kg and its characteristic "clack, clack" sound ;-)

I've got two simple and good keyboards, one seems to be a Cherry and the
other is better, because it's good + silent. The Cherry (or Cherry like)
has got a very old connector and needs an adaptor for PS/2 usage. I
don't like the Cherry, but I'm still an old school two finger fast and
heavy writer, a relic from the 80's when I programmed in Assembler.
Three letters, four numbers, enter, three letters, four numbers, enter.