Re: received sms possible or not with debian ??

Le Thu, 26 May 2011 18:56:28 +0000 (UTC),
Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> a écrit :

> On Thu, 26 May 2011 19:24:17 +0100, thuillier-charmet wrote:
>
> > Le Thu, 26 May 2011 11:05:10 +0000 (UTC), Camaleón
> > <noelamac@gmail.com> a écrit :

> >> You meant receive, send or manage them?
> >>
> >> For sending I can see several ways to achieve it. You can:
>
> (...)
>
> > thanks
> > Only for received sms (but without mobil phone) (see answer to Ron
> > Johson)
>
> Then better if you explain a bit more what are your goals (do you
> want to receive/route your sms to your e-mail inbox?) and what kind
> of service do you currently have.
>
> It is still not crystal clear to me but if I'm on the right track,
> I'm afraid you'll have to contact your provider to check if that kind
> of service is possible but I'm still unsure why you think your OS has
> anything to do here :-?
>
> Greetings,

At the moment i have a free mail box where i can
received fax or voice message with an intermdiate of free phone number.
i wish to received a sms on this mail box (without bought a mobil) when
someone like my bank sent to me a sms !
how i can do that ?
thanks.