Re: received sms possible or not with debian ??

On Thu, 26 May 2011 19:24:17 +0100, thuillier-charmet wrote:

> Le Thu, 26 May 2011 11:05:10 +0000 (UTC), Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>
> a écrit :
>
>> On Wed, 25 May 2011 20:22:50 +0100, thuillier-charmet wrote:
>>
>> > i am looking a tip(s) for received sms without commercial
>> > intermediate ? i am more beginner than a geek, so thanks in advance
>> > for a full explanation.
>>
>> You meant receive, send or manage them?
>>
>> For sending I can see several ways to achieve it. You can:

(...)

> thanks
> Only for received sms (but without mobil phone) (see answer to Ron
> Johson)

Then better if you explain a bit more what are your goals (do you want to
receive/route your sms to your e-mail inbox?) and what kind of service do
you currently have.

It is still not crystal clear to me but if I'm on the right track, I'm
afraid you'll have to contact your provider to check if that kind of
service is possible but I'm still unsure why you think your OS has
anything to do here :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón