Re: How to rip double discs albums?

And if you are comfortable on the command line, how about abcde:

http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/abcde

--b

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 12:19 PM, Peter Tynan <peter.tynan@gmail.com> wrote:
On 24 May 2011 15:38, Leonardo Ruoso <leonardo.ruoso@gmail.com> wrote:
> Because I'll move to another state and I'd like to carry out all my music
> without my old discs I'm trying to tip my original albums.
> I'm having problems with Sound Juicer (Squeeze) and double disc albums like
> Beatles Anthology.
> When inserting both disc 1 and 2 of Beatles Anthology 3 it comes with all 50
> songs. While extracting CD1 it gets all tracks until 27 and, after that,
> keeps extracting track 1 several times until filling all 50 tracks.. While
> extracting CD 2 all tracks 28 - 50 overwrites the CD 1 tracks...
> Is there any way to fix it?
>
> --
> Leonardo Ruoso - Jornalista/Desenvolvedor
> Assessoria de Imprensa. Consultoria de Marketing. Desenvolvimento e
> Integração de Software.
> Comunicação Social/Jornalismo - UFC/2006. Telecomunicações - ETFCE/1998.
> Foos, Perl, Debian Gnu/Linux, Agile, UML, DBA e OOP. Coaching/NLP. Inglês e
> Francês.
> http://leonardo.ruoso.com - http://www.linkedin.com/in/lruoso

Try another ripper. I'm quite fond of morituri
http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/morituri

Peter

--
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your

gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/1/users/happy