How to rip double discs albums?

Because I'll move to another state and I'd like to carry out all my music without my old discs I'm trying to tip my original albums.

I'm having problems with Sound Juicer (Squeeze) and double disc albums like Beatles Anthology.

When inserting both disc 1 and 2 of Beatles Anthology 3 it comes with all 50 songs. While extracting CD1 it gets all tracks until 27 and, after that, keeps extracting track 1 several times until filling all 50 tracks.. While extracting CD 2 all tracks 28 - 50 overwrites the CD 1 tracks...

Is there any way to fix it?

--
Leonardo Ruoso - Jornalista/Desenvolvedor
Assessoria de Imprensa. Consultoria de Marketing. Desenvolvimento e Integração de Software.