Re: Playing with "apt-listchanges"

Hum... I see what it seems to be a configuration file for this under "/
etc/apt/listchanges.conf" so I edited the "frontend" variable to "mail"
instead "pager" and that should be all.

Thanks!

Greetings,

Hi,
don't you get your "apt-listchanges: news for your_box_name" when you start mutt? I'm not mutt user at all (I want to say it's not configured by my) I accidentally discovered that when I first time opened mutt to see how it looks.

Other way is to create in Iceape mail, Icedove and probably other mail clients "Unix Mailspool (Movemail)". You can do that the same way like another account, it will be in the first window option.

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic