Re: CUPS Driver for Epson Stylus NX420 printer?

On 21 May 2011, Lisi wrote:

[snip]

> Personally, I am just grateful that some companies (e.g. HP and Samsung) _do_
> have good drivers for most of their printers.
>
> Lisi

Brother should be added to that list. I recently bought an HL5240L laser
printer and their linux driver works perfectly. They answer support
queries about Linux (although they had no idea how to use the printer on
my LAN, saying this is not a network printer; I had to work out how to
do it for myself).

--
Anthony Campbell - ac@acampbell.org.uk