Re: Why doesn't ... -- time lag exist

The political aspects of the non-free debate are regrettable  like
Bolshevik committees discussing some point of thought everyone has to
accept. The current Debian policy of choice seems best.

 If I'm not shaken down for money on a regular basis like Windows users,
 that's fine with me. It might not be non-free, but I've had to pay
 nothing for Opera or Nvidia-Glx. That seems pretty free to me.

Incidentally I support the FSF with modest contributions because I like
it they are out there keeping an eye on things, like the Dude, looking
after us.

--
CK