Re: wheezy and amd64 k8 machine

I'm totally blind and live alone whenever using Linux.  Fortunately I
have a couple friends in the County Camera Club who I think I could get
to show me how to position my IPhone 3gs so it can take pictures of the
screen.  Thanks for the suggestion since willing expertise doesn't live
far away now so I'll probably be able to learn another useful skill.