Re (2): diamondcard

> From:	green <greenfreedom10@gmail.com>
> Date:	Tue, 17 May 2011 17:23:57 -0500
> I was thinking that incoming calls *are* charged.  That seems to be sort of
> hinted at here:
> http://www.diamondcard.us/corporate?ht=/templates/shop/shop_personal-numberdetails.htm

I read that the subscriber to an 800 number pays for calls and that there
are charges for routing.  I've never used either.

> So you are saying that incoming calls from anywhere to the DID are not
> charged at all (other than the subscription fee)?

There was never a charge for receiving a call at the Diamond 778 number
I had for a year.  That's how a land line works in North America.  You don't
pay to receive a call.  You do pay for a long distance call according to distance.

> Or does it depend on where
> the calls are routed to (whether mobile, SIP, etc.)?

Never used call routing but I'd expect to pay for it.  Probably you should
contact their customer service for additional clarification.

Regards,                 ... Peter E.

Telephone 1 360 450 2132.  bcc: peasthope at shaw.ca