Installing into own partition schema for SSD?

Hi,

I am new owner of an Intel SSD. After reading about the need to properly align
the partitions, logical volumes and filesystems to the SSD's erase block size
I tried to follow these recommendations[1] and install Debian (6.0.1a) into an
prepared partition scheme.

My preferred setup is a 1GB /boot partition and the rest an dm-crypt encrypted
partition with lvm on top.

How can I tell the installer to use the prepared partitions?

Alternatively I want to know how to specify the align-payload option to
cryptsetup (--align-payload=2048).

Regards,
Kai

[1] Resources I use: