Re: So much for Skype.

I am using twinkle and got my account at

http://serweg.iptel.org/user/

and this works well for me. Skype works with the webcam and
this is not a feature of twinkle.
So perhaps this will be a way:
VLC may used in linux and also on windows. As vlc also is able
to stream to other ip it should anywhere also be able to send
the camera-stream between two sip-adresses!?
Anyone knows an answer or may test this?

Klaus