Re: Dovecot Problems on Sid

On 5/14/2011 1:28 PM, Ron Johnson wrote:
> On 05/14/2011 11:32 AM, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
>> On 5/14/2011 6:07 AM, deloptes wrote:
>>
>>> Someone is brainless - but definitely not me!
>>
>> deloptes@>yahoo.com<
>>
>> Nope, definitely not you. ;)
>>

> That's pretty rude, and definitely uncalled for on a public list.

deloptes cussed on list and insulted the Debian developers in one fell
swoop.  My ironic fun poking at his pot<->kettle like 'brainless'
comment and his use of Yahoo mail was supremely tame in comparison to
his prose.

Yet, you piped up to 'scold' me?  Funny.  I'm actually laughing out loud
at the supreme absurdity of your remarks.  You're like the cop passing a
murderer with a literally smoking gun in hand and corpse on the ground
just to write a parking ticket down the block.

You piped up because you hold a grudge against me for proving you wrong
on multiple occasions, simply put: 'besting' you, from your perspective.
 That is stuck in your craw and gnawing at you.  Because of that you see
me as an adversary, and take snipe shots at every 'opportunity' you see.

You're petty Ron, plain and simple.

If it weren't for the fact that you do have some worthwhile knowledge
and relevant posts now and again I'd had kill filed you already.

Bury the pettiness hatchet already.

--
Stan