Re: Pseudo-Transparency

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 12:46:11AM +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> Yes, I can reproduce this on LXDE, so I don't think Xfce is to blame
> here.

Interesting.  Thanks!

> Did you try without a DE/WM?

Just did.  Same problem.

> Now that you're mentioning it I don't recall last time I saw the
> pseudo-transparency (I also use rxvt-unicode).

I've got a workstation at the office that's got working
pseudo-transparency with rxvt-unicode (also runs the "testing"
distribution).  I think it's only been a few weeks since I ran it
through a dist-upgrade.

I'm going to poke through bug reports for rxvt-unicode's dependencies, I
think.

> Could you please X-Debbugs-CC: me if you report a bug?

Will do!

- Mark

--
Mark Kamichoff