Re: how do i report a bug in reportbug ?

Dne, 14. 05. 2011 01:10:18 je Paul E Condon napisal(a):
I tried to use reportbug to report a bug (wishlist) in approx.  I
didn't succeed because first i got a segmentation fault and on second
try i got floating point exception.  My computer is running Squeeze
i386 and so far as I know the installation is totally unexceptional
result of using businesscard pointed to an approx server that points
to ftp.us.debian.org .

It appears to be a python problem. I don't know python at all. I have,
in the past, successfully followed instructions to submit debug
information. but debug reportbug??? I need help.

All I know is the (same?) bug hit me a couple months ago. Then, eventually, it went away with one of the many updates. In the meantime, I just used the Debian BTS site. One would wish reportbug was more stable ... the stable branch at least ;)

--
Cheerio,

Klistvud http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to me.