Re: Fwd: Re: [OT] Re: Defending yourself

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 10:03:52AM -0400, Chris Brennan wrote:
> On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 8:16 AM,  <teddieeb@tmo.blackberry.net> wrote:
>
> +20
> >
> > Oh and as far as that thing I said about having Cred, Camaleón assist more
> > people on this list than just about anyone, so he's got Cred.
> >
> > Pick your battles a bit wiser.
> >
> > TeddyB
> >

> I have tried (rather well) to steer clear of this thread, although I have
> read it with mild enthusiasm.  Camaleón and Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. both
> appear on this list a lot, I would go as far as to say (just for the sake of
> argument) that they equally help people, in their own ways, based on their
> own opinions and experiences. I can't help but notice that both Camaleón and
> Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. also remind me of Jack Lemon and Walter Matthau in
> the Odd Couple, strong willed and opinionated individuals who fight,
> bitterly about anything they can, I get that impression here that you are
> this lists version of the Odd Couple ... so shake hands, agree to disagree
> and let this thread die, it's starting to get old now.

What's getting old is your repeated attempts to close this conversation down. I'm enjoying it. Who are you to tell people to stop posting; you're free to ignore it; Surely you know how to disappear a thread in your e-mail client?!

Cameleon has the cred for sure. ;)