Re: Boot problem after crashed update

Javier Barroso:

> So, why not, simply wait one month without upgrading, remove sid from
> your sources.list (and keep only wheezy), and then aptitude update;
> aptitude safe-upgrade; aptitude full-upgrade ?

Because the OP would still run some kind of more or less mixed
wheezy/sid system even though he wants to run stable.

BTW, thanks for this thread! I carelessly upgraded my sid system this
morning without even noticing that it completely b0rked my system. :)
Luckily, I had a flash drive with d-i handy and my system was up and
running in a few minutes again.

J.
--
I think the environment will be okay.