Re: Disk Space Issues

On 09/05/11 15:56, Lisi wrote:
On Monday 09 May 2011 10:57:55 Tony van der Hoff wrote:
On 09/05/11 10:48, Daniel Linux wrote:
What you would do after you found a full filesystem? It is just
a general question that was asked in my class of operating
systems and nobody had an answer.

This is the only full solution: sudo rm -rf /

:-)

You don't think that that solution might bring other, worse problems
in on its tail?? ;-)

Sure, but that wasn't the question. This guy wants us to do his study
assignment for him, the correct answer to which is probably expected to be at least one side of A4, and requires some thinking about.

I've made one simple suggestion; if he presents it to his prof, he'll get all the marks he deserves :(

--
Tony van der Hoff  | mailto:tony@vanderhoff.org
Ariège, France     |