Re: Single mouse click registers as double click

Hi again

>>> I've had this problem (a single mouse click being considered as double
>>> click) from quite a long time (almost two years) in two different
>>> computers,
>>
>> That's not a bug, that's a feature!  It is Windows that has the bug with
>> all
>> those double-clicks.
>>
>> Lisi
>>

> +1 That's one of linux options make me excited after trying him first time.
> But if you wont change on 2x click you can do it somewhere in options.

OK, I see I haven't explained myself properly :D

I know the feature you talk about. But I'm talking about (random)
single clicks being considered by the system as (undesidered) double
clicks ("random" because it doesn't happen all the time). By the way,
I forgot to mention that it happens with both left and right buttons.

In fact, it's a bug quite annoying:

http://lists.debian.org/cgi-bin/search?query=mouse+double+click&DEFAULTOP=and&author=&sort=relevance&HITSPERPAGE=10&language=en

Thanks anyway for your replies.

Cheers.