Re: Is the Menu key used for anything in Debian?

On 09/05/11 12:20, Dotan Cohen wrote:
Windows keyboards come with a Menu key to the right of the spacebar.
Is this key used for anything in Debian? I can find no use for it
whatsoever so I am considering mapping it to something more useful.

Thanks.

Not that I am aware of. I have it mapped to bring up a terminal window (konsole) which is really handy. The ease of doing so may vary depending on the DE/WM you are using though.

HTH

AG