ReiserFS: "filesystem is not clean" after a kernel update

Hello,

Yesterday I updated the kernel to 2.6.38-2 on wheezy and now I get (at a
random basis) a warning about the ReiserFS filesystem "is not clean" when
booting.

Despite the boot message, there are no more indications of a filesystem
corruption and indeed, the system has been always being shutdown properly.

This is a Debian virtual machine (no raid volume nor LVM layout, it's a
pretty simple installation) that uses ReiserFS for the "/" partition but
AFAICT, this message was not present until yesterday that I upgraded the
kernel.

Any hints? Is this something known?

Greetings,

--